Critical Strategy, Transformational Leaders Also Promoted
jacksonville, florida, December 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Acosta, a global integrated sales and marketing services leader, today announced leadership and organizational changes that will strengthen its distributor in-store operations, digital commerce capabilities, and commercial strategy and support. , the company’s CPG clients and retail customers. The company also announced a new and evolved role of Strategy and Transformational Leadership to enhance the design and execution of strategic initiatives.
“Acosta continues to evolve as a company, focusing on organization and investments to meet the needs of our clients and customers in an increasingly dynamic market. Brian Wynn, Acosta CEO. “These changes will further support the integration of successful acquisitions over the past 18 months, optimize Acosta’s best-in-class retail processes and structure, and provide CPG and retail partners with unrivaled opportunities to drive profitable growth. Build capabilities that don’t exist.”
New Acosta Retail Sales Operations, Digital and Commercial Leadership
- David Jenzerformer president of Premium, an Acosta distributor acquired in 2021, now serves as president of the in-store service team and reports below Darien Pickett, CEO, Acosta Distributor. Jenser will lead the team to address today’s most critical retail challenges across workforce, technology and execution.
The In-Store Services team leverages Acosta’s unmatched scale, data and technology to drive retail execution and compliance, delivering stronger ROI for brands and retailer partners across the enterprise. Areas of focus include improving service and outcomes for CPG clients and retail customers, improving talent acquisition and employee retention and engagement, and the full implementation of Acosta’s SmartRetail/360 technology across retail sales operations teams. included.
- John Carroll From his role as Chief Growth Officer, he will transition to President of Acosta’s Digital Commerce Business Segment, where he will continue to report to Wynn. The group enables clients to bridge the physical and digital shelves by providing a one-stop omnichannel digital commerce service that drives conversions and brand preference.
Acosta’s digital commerce services include Amazon’s OeP, retailer.com, content syndication, advanced insights and analytics, revenue growth management, supply chain, and omnichannel insights and reporting.
- Jeremy Benedict After serving as Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer for the past two years, he will move into the newly created position of Chief Commercial Officer. He also continues to report to Wynn. Benedict and his team will provide Acosta’s go-to-market team with the content, tools and training necessary to enable current and potential clients to access Acosta’s extensive capabilities to grow their business.
- There will be no changes to Acosta’s Marketing Services business segment, led by . Derek BowenPresident; and led by Core Foodservice, Acosta’s foodservice agency Travis King, president. Bowen and King will continue to report to Wynne.
New Acosta Strategy and Transformational Leadership
- Lisa Cos He was recently appointed SVP, Chief Strategy Officer, after serving as Vice President of Strategy until recently. In this new role, she will report directly to Wynn, driving Acosta’s strategic plan and working closely with the company’s business segments to develop strategies and recommendations to pursue emerging market opportunities and drive innovation. be responsible for Koth’s team also provides guidance and oversight for acquisitions and other strategic investments.
- Sharon Hart As Chief Technology and Transformation Officer, she will add Acosta’s enterprise-wide transformation function to her information technology (IT) leadership responsibilities. She continues to report to Wynn. In this expanded role, Hart will oversee the governance, execution and value realization of Acosta’s enterprise strategic initiatives, continuing to transform and align the organization to meet the needs of Acosta’s clients, customers and employees.
“Congratulations to these leaders and their teams for embracing the work ahead as we continue to transform our organization and capabilities,” Wynn said. It helps us strengthen and grow our business and create great opportunities for our employees.”
For more news from Acosta, please visit www.acosta.com/news.
Acosta’s suite of innovative commerce-centric solutions enables today’s largest brands, retailers and foodservice providers to win in the modern marketplace. Since 1927, Acosta has built relationships of trust and unmatched scale. In a complex and fast-evolving omnichannel world, Acosta’s enterprise network allows you to connect with shoppers wherever they are. Connect tomorrow’s commerce today through data-driven growth strategies and superior customer experiences. For more information, please visit www.acosta.com.