Clarion, Pennsylvania (EYT) – Nick’s Clarion bodies want you to know that you have the right to choose your body shop.
Often times, people feel pressured to let their insurance company make the decision when it comes to fixing their vehicle. We want you to know the following information.
You have a right to know:
– By law, you are not required to obtain multiple quotes.
– You don’t have to use a shop designated by an insurance company or loss adjuster. You can also ask the shop of your choice for repair. However, your policy requires that the insurance company give you a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damage before repairing it.
– Your insurance company wants your vehicle to be properly repaired and that you are completely satisfied with its claims services. You have certain rights and obligations that you should be aware of. Be sure to review our policies and understand your rights.
– If agreement cannot be reached between the insurance company and the repair shop, the insurance policy has an “assessment clause” that can call an independent appraiser to help resolve the issue.
– Only you, the owner, can authorize the vehicle to be repaired.
– Repair quotes vary. Lower quotes may not include requirements such as front or rear wheel alignment, headlamp reaiming, etc. that’s your car We will repair it to your satisfaction.
– Sign the release only when the repair is completed to your satisfaction.
– The car is being repaired for you, the owner. To avoid delays, you must either pay for the repairs upon completion or secure payment from your insurance company, along with any necessary authorization from the lien.
Clarion’s Nick’s Autobody is ready to assist you in any of these issues.
Nick’s Auto works closely with our customers to minimize customer inconvenience and maximize satisfaction. If you have any questions about how Nick’s can help, please call 814-297-1600.
Nick’s Auto Body is licensed by the State of Pennsylvania as an Auto Loss Appraiser and is directly licensed as a repair facility by most major insurance companies. To speed up the claims process, Nick’s Auto Body is online with most major insurance companies.
Nick’s staff strives to make your repair experience as painless as possible. They can assist with filing claims, accept special scheduling requests for repairs, offer free pickup and delivery, and arrange rental cars if needed.
Nick’s Auto Body: 35 Alpha Lane (formerly Seidles Crash Center)
(Photo by Dave Cyphert for ProPoint Media Photography)
Copyright © 2022 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the content of the Service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.