The next few months will be exciting and busy! — for the FiveThirtyEight Politics Podcast. Looking for a freelance audio editor. She works two days a week to help make the political podcast sound crisp, clear and well-paced.
- On Mondays and Thursdays (and some Wednesdays), I edit a 2-hour podcast a week.
- Fluency in audio editing software, ideally Pro Tools, Audition, or Hindenburg.
- Your proficiency with iZotope and your ability to hear your remote guests crisp and clear.
- Ability to accurately perform content and cosmetic edits.
- Experience in political journalism.
Work can be done remotely. If this appeals to you, please apply! Submit your resume and three examples of his audio editing work to the fivethirtyeight dot com podcast by October 21st. Working examples should ideally include fully mixed and edited roundtable discussions and/or interactive interviews.
ABC News and FiveThirtyEight are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.